Superintendent – Heavy Highway Construction
We are on the hunt for a Superintendent for a DOT/HEAVY HIGHWAY contractor. This client is hyper-focused on finding the right people so that they can offer them a lot of freedom and control of their projects. Superintendents stay with our client long term because they know their crews will stay busy with their strong backlog.
We love this company because:
- Employees are home every night
- Superintendents are given the tools and resources to be effective without being micromanaged
- Upper management is easily accessible
- Long tenure among employees
- Minimum of 5 years of road, bridge, highway, structures, box culverts, DOT experience required.