Project Manager – Heavy Civil Construction
We are working with a local contractor that specializes in dirt/earthwork and underground utilities. This opportunity is unique because the owner of the company is very hands-off and likes to give his people the freedom to do what they do best!
Employees stay because:
- They are given the resources they need to be successful while still having the freedom to run the project as their own.
- Low turn over with the management team- a lot of people have been with the company since it opened.
- The company has an established and excellent reputation- they have tons of repeat business.
- Bonuses heavily reflect the work you put in.
Requirements/benefits of the position:
- “Safety First” mentality
- Experience with dirt, utility, or site development construction
- A degree is a plus, but NOT required
- Civil Engineering
- Project Management